Friday, October 17, 2008

Trapped in the world (of Warcraft)

You wanna know where I've been since I last posted?

Playing World of Warcraft.

What else, you may ask?

Not a whole lot else, I tell you.

A new patch for the game came out on Tuesday, and ever since the servers came back up, I've been pretty much glued to my computer. I was planning on making bread on Tuesday, but then 2 pm rolled around, the servers came back up, and I was lost to the world. You see, they've put these achievements into the game, giving you credit for doing all sorts of things. I think it is the slightly anal-retentive side of myself, but part of me finds them irresistible. So, for the past several days, I've been exploring zones, acquiring pets, cooking, fishing, learning first-aid, and running through low-level instances. All in order to see little achievements flash up on the screen.

Hopefully this mania wears off soon. I've got other stuff to do!

2 comments:

tedbookread said...

For World of Warcraft Cheats, World of Warcraft Dupes, WoW gold cheats, World of Warcraft Bots, World of Warcraft Guides, and Walkthroughs click here

reglazing bathtub said...

Warcraft is very nice game and i also use to play and i play every part of it and i usually play Warcraft and i love it and it is my favorite game.