Alynda over at Breathe Gently recently shared her lovely, round, girly handwriting (with very pretty capital As, if I do), and somehow that convinced me to share my handwriting. Why? Who knows, as my handwriting is by no means pretty. In its natural state, my handwriting is barely legible, but I took my time here. Needless to say, there is a reason why my few attempts at doing notes on the whiteboard while teaching were dismal failures. Long live PowerPoint!
1. Name/Blog Name
2. Right handed, left handed or both
3. Favorite letters to write
4. Least favorite letters to write
5. Write: The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.
6. Write in caps:
7. Favorite song lyrics
8. Tag 7 people
9. Any special note or drawing
Lyrics from Sunlight in a Jar by The Lucksmiths (Warmer Corners)