Monday, February 23, 2009

The danger in letting other people do your laundry

I was driving in to work this morning, when I noticed this odd smell. What is that? Soap? It followed me all the way inside my office, before I finally realized what it was. While over at R's parent's house last night, R's mom had washed our jackets, as out washing machine has been broken since we moved in. Normally I use unscented laundry detergent, as I've had reactions before. Her laundry detergent apparently was the fragranced variety, as I could smell myself all day. It was awful.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Normally I'd think this was one of those heightened sense of smell during pregnancy things, but I know you. At least nobody had a deer alarm nearby.

-S

Kaleb S said...

Hi thaanks for posting this