Monday, February 19, 2007

A in the 21st century

I've been perusing through the archives of Follow That Elephant! and I'd like to give a big thank you to superkimbo for bringing me into 21st century blogging. What am I talking about? RSS feeders. I know you already know about them (I had heard about them), but I didn't know what they did (or how to get one). Apparently I'm not the only one who had an issue reading all their blogs. Now if only Sweet Juniper! would get on the boat, I'd be able to read all my blogs in one place...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad I could help! Yesterday I found a Firefox add on that allows you to embed an RSS reader right into your browser window too! Set up your Google Reader account first, and by then I'll have a post about the add on :)

Teacher Anonymous said...

Neat! Actually, having the google one that I can sign into anywhere really works well for my multi-computer student lifestyle.

Lara said...

yeah, i finally joined bloglines so i could get all my blogs in one place too. it's soooo much easier now! except for those pesky two or three folks who refuse to publish a feed...

Jane said...

Hi,

I found you through lara's blog.

I subscribe to bloglines, but I rarely use it. I just happily click through my bookmarks.

I have to agree that I am disapointed in our 80 degree weather of late. I want to hang on to my sweaters just a bit longer!