Monday, February 26, 2007

Recent searches (and other oddities)

how to become teacher when 8 years old - Yeah, I can't really help you there. I think that might be against child labor laws.

girly bathrooms - One more thing you won't be finding here. I've only recently discovered the miracle that is the plug-in air freshener, so now the cat bathroom no longer smells like a litter box (and nor does the rest of the house near box-changing day).

how to fix blindness explain to a kid - Who do I look like, someone who can explain things clearly to children? Oh, wait...

In other every-day oddities, my school form for financial student aid is due on May 1st. It quite clearly states on the form itself that the application cannot be processed until they can confirm my summer enrollment, however I cannot actually sign up for summer courses until at least April.

No comments: