Thursday, November 06, 2008

Books, books, and more books

After learning that books checked out within the San Diego library system can be checked returned to any branch, I went online to request another book from my local library. I was relieved not to have to make more than one trip, as the books I checked out were not from the branch closest to my house. Requesting that one book was so easy, though, that I became drunk with power and requested more, picking books from my saved Amazon cart willy-nilly.

I hope I can read them all in time, but I have been doing more reading lately. I read during lunch at the office, as I am all by myself, and two days a week I also have a couple of hours between work and an evening class I'm taking. I'm a lean, mean, reading machine right now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have a pile sitting for me waiting to be read, but I am reading so many more blogs that I am having a hard time fitting it in!