Saturday, November 29, 2008

Continuing the sporadic posting

I could tell you in detail what I've been up to lately, but, as I've mostly been playing Warcraft, I don't think it would make for the most riveting reading. I did do some really kick-ass healing this evening (my character is a priest). R's health bar was dropping and I was all heal, and then R's brother was also running out of health and I healed him, and then they were both running out of health and it didn't seem like I would be able to keep them alive, but I totally did!

Ahem.

I suppose you had to be there. It really was quite exciting.

I made a couple of quiches for Thanksgiving (my family, though they are quite capable cooks, has a habit of making inedible food, such as stuffing and things in Jello). I decided to try out a cheddar and black pepper pie crust, but I think it was overwhelmed by the flavor of the rest of the quiche. I think I'll stick with this crust recipe (but without the sugar, as the sweetness was a little odd with a savory quiche).

No comments: