Tuesday, December 26, 2006

All that A could wish for

I must say, I'm thrilled. This Christmas was, gift-wise, quite good. First off, I got a new rice cooker. I've been wanting this one for a while, as my old one was way too big and would burn the rice if we only wanted to do enough for one meal. This one just warms the heart of a gadget freak like me, with timers and settings up the wazoo. I can't wait to try it out. The second excellent part of Christmas was chocolate. Apparently I've finally gotten the message across to the majority of my family that I like dark chocolate, not milk chocolate, so this Christmas I was given more dark chocolate than I know was to do with. Well, no, that's not true. I did get a lot of chocolate, though. I love my family.

I hope everyone else had a very merry Christmas!

No comments: