Thursday, September 07, 2006

A craving for bad food

At the university where I work and attend school, there is this Japanese fast food joint. When it first opened, I thought it was the greatest place. The food was tasty and cheap, a college student's dream! After eating there (quite frequently) for a while, I realized that there was a reason that the food was inexpensive. The rice they used was of a very poor quality, and the chicken was the miscellaneous grisly pieces. After that, I couldn't really eat there for a few months. Now, however, I get this craving for it every month or so. Even though I know it won't be as good as I wish it would be, I'm still irresistibly drawn to it. I think it's some sort of mental defect. R is the same way with Panda Express, even though it usually gives him a stomach ache.

No comments: