Monday, December 10, 2007

I've made a new enemy

I dumped a nearly full Monster down the sink today, further alienating an already alienated student. My school, like many others, has a no food policy inside the buildings. Water is allowed, but nothing else. The kids know that, but, much like the no hat policy, they are always trying to see what they can get away with. This one decided to pop open a beverage, in hopes that I wouldn't notice or wouldn't take it away from him if I did. Umm... Wrong. Especially since the guy sits at one of my noisiest tables.

LaBloShoeMo

These are my witchy shoes. I purchased them used for the sole purpose of looking evil for a witch costume. I've only worn them once, and never plan on wearing them again, but for some reason I can't bring myself to get rid of them. The idea that someone bought these with the intention of wearing them in a everyday situation still cracks me up, though.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I remember always trying to sneak milk into high school. I hated water, somehow, although milk was probably the worst alternative.

Those do look witchy!