Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Now I know how my grandpa feels

Last period of the day, I all of the sudden had a sharp pain at the inner edge of my eyebrow. I reach up to feel a coarse bent hair that was not there this morning. I kept prodding it, wondering what the heck happened and hoping that my students wouldn't notice that I was continuously poking myself in the face. As soon as there was another teacher in the area (one of the rare benefits to having a class in a common area lacking in walls), I raced to the bathroom to pluck out the hair, which resulted in the pain immediately disappearing. A very odd occurrence.

7 more days.

LaBloShoeMo

These are my work-out shoes. They're actually several years old, but having been worn almost exclusively indoors they remain fairly white. My sister and I are both obsessed with Saucony running shoes. Perhaps their design is just the perfect shape for our feet. Whenever I need new shoes I do try on other brands, but I always wind up coming back.

No comments: