Well, 2007 has finally arrived. It made it here without my supervision this year, as a glass of wine seems to be enough to put me to sleep these days. I'm not really a New Year's Resolutions kind of person, but I'll do them for the sake of the blog. A warning, though: A few of these are really just things that must be done this year, and not so much things that it would be nice to do.
1. Continue exercising several times a week, and don't slack off when school gets busy. Just think of all the complements you got this Christmas, and also keep in mind Grandma's quip about how she hopes they can also expand the ring when you told her about how you had to get it re-sized smaller. Grr.
2. Continue doing the readings for class on time. It really paid off last quarter, so don't get lazy.
3. Get a firm figure on how much money Dad will be contributing to the wedding. We don't want a repeat of what happened when we went of to college, now do we?
4. Reserve a ceremony and reception location and a caterer this summer for next summer's wedding, so that these tasks don't have to be done during the school year.
5. Post, on average, every other day. I think I'll be shooting for every day, but life just gets in the way sometimes.
6. Send people cards on their birthdays.
Well, that's pretty much it. I hope you all have a happy new year!