Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Another sign that blogging has gone to A's head

In my dream last night I was planning on blogging about events happening in the dream.

Today was my first session of AVID tutoring. The class divided up into into groups and this other student from my program and I were assigned to the physics questions group. We took one look at the questions on the worksheet and immediately made one of the students go fetch a physics book. Being geosciences and biology, we could have figured out the problems on our own, but we would have needed the equations and some time. Plus, these all dealt with specific heat, so we needed some numbers from the book anyway. Even with the book, we still had to explain how to derive this long ass equation that they hadn't even gone over in class. It was madness.

No comments: