Tuesday, March 27, 2007

And now for something completely different...

We now go from serious to... more memes! Thanks to Lara. This time I'll be using my whole music library, so this should be interesting.

Musical 8-Ball
Open your music library and put it on random. Ask the question, press next, and see if the music answers your question - don't take answers that don't make sense. Here we go...

1. What is missing from my life?
Take off Your Clothes - John & Yoko (Dead Parrot Society: The Best of British Comedy). I think my life does need more nudity.

2. Will I find love?
Albuquerque - "Weird Al" Yankovic. Interesting... Never been there before.

3. Will I become rich?
I'll Sue Ya - "Weird Al" Yankovic. I'll become rich by being litigious? How uncharacteristic of me.

4. Does someone have a crush on me?
The Patriot - John Williams. Hmm...lets try that one again.
Naturally - Huey Lewis & The News.

5. What should I do with my life?
Brain Stew - Green Day. Mmm... Nope, new answer.
With a Little Help From My Friends - The Beatles. Sure, getting help, but what will I be doing?
You're My #1 - Enrique Iglesias. Curse you, Enrique! I need an answer!
God is a DJ - Faithless. Yes, an evil DJ who won't ANSWER MY QUESTION.
All Star - Smash Mouth. Okay, so I'll be some sort of all-star with the help of my friends. Now we're talking.

6. Am I good looking?
Mr. Chinese Food Delivery Guy - Bud Light presents. I don't get it.
[Trance Generation Megamix] - Trance Generation. So is this like [crickets]? I'll take this as a no, then.

7. When am I most happy?
This Place is a Prison - The Postal Service. No, if I was in prison I think I would be the least happy.
Don't Worry, Be Happy - Bobby McFerrin. I'll be happiest when I don't worry, then? Cool. Now to control the random anxiety.

8. What is my biggest regret?
S.O.S. - ABBA. My biggest regret is calling for help? Or not calling for help? I'm confused.

9. How does the world see me?
Ayla Part 2 - DJLimey. Riiiiight...
Satellite - BT. I'm a space case? Must be all that walking into things.

10. What do my friends really think of me?
Marcello Mastrioanni - Oliver Future. They think I'm Italian?

11. Will I have a happy life?
Inchon - Robert W. Smith. Hey, that's a song about a battle! Aww, that sucks.

12. How can I make myself happy?
Chameleon - Maynard Ferguson. Another pet. I got'cha.

13. How will I die?
Christmas Parodies - Jimmy Fallon. I'm going to kick off... making fun of Christmas? Awesome.

14. Do I act my age?
Tropicalia - Beck. Stop stalling, iTunes Eight Ball.
It Really Doesn't Matter - Confidential. I suppose that's true.

15. What type of tattoo should I get?
Mi Tumbao - Tres Coronas. Wait a minute... 'Tumbao' means gang! No gang tattoos for me, thank you very much. I've already got a tattoo I'm quite fond of.

16. What is my spirit animal?
Warrior - Matisyahu. I'm so fierce!

17. Do I like pain?
Maybe Katie (Acoustic) - Barenaked Ladies. So, I don't, but someone named Katie does?

18. Is there anyone else like me out there?
Cry (Aura floor mix) - Aura. Is that a no? Am I to cry from the loneliness?

20. Where should I move to?
Across the Sea - Weezer. Well, I was thinking of moving, but maybe someplace a little more familiar. Like Seattle.

22. Will I ever be president?
And on a Rainy Night - Sean Mullins. On a rainy night I become president?

23. What is fun for me?
Wake Up - The Ditty Bops. No. Waking up is pretty much never fun. Damn alarm [grumble].

24. Will I ever learn to fly?
Stay With Me - DJ Demo & SY. You afraid of flying, Eight Ball? Need some company? I'll keep you safe.

25. What is my super power?
Take the Dance - Deux Process. I can take over dances? It must be with my super-lame dancing.

26. What is some good advice for me?
Walkin' on the Sun - Smash Mouth. No, I'd have to say walking on the sun would be bad advice. Might hurt. Just a little.

Tag! You're it!

3 comments:

Lara said...

that's awesome. my favorite is that you have the bud light real men of genius songs - i have them too! that's awesome. :)

Anonymous said...

Nice one! I haven't heard some of those before, must check them out (and remember to post those on the blog tomorrow.)

Teacher Anonymous said...

Lara - I've got way too many of them. I think my favorites are "Mr. Garden Gnome Maker" and "Mr. Underwear Inspector #12."

Alyndabear - In all fairness, I hadn't heard some of those before, either. lol