Saturday, March 24, 2007

Wedding dresses

Earlier this week I went to David's Bridal to try on dresses. My camera crapped out on me (okay, so I forgot to put the stupid battery back in), but luckily one of my friends had a camera in her purse. So, here they are: the dresses.


This one is the favorite of all my friends.



This one is actually my favorite out of the whole set. You might not be able to tell from this picture, but it made my boobs look very boobylicious (without looking scandalous).



I thought the back of this one was rather neat.



The back on this one is really pretty. From this, however, you can also see the reason I won't be having a backless dress. Tattoo, I love you, but you make finding a wedding dress a pain in the ass.



Doesn't that just look like a fancy napkin? It cracks me up.



Though pretty, this dress proved impossible to walk in. I know B was hoping I'd go for a mermaid dress, but I don't think that is going to happen.