Wednesday, March 21, 2007

My very first meme

Well, my first one on this blog anyway. Kindly taken from Alyndabear.

If your life was film what would the soundtrack be?

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library. (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question, type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button.
6. Don't lie and try to pretend you're cool.
7. When you're finished, tag some other people to do it!

Opening Credits:
Livin' on the Edge - Aerosmith.

Waking Up:
Butterfly (Extended Version) - Dance Dance Revolution. Yeah... don't ask.

First Day At School:
Deuces Are Wild - Aerosmith. I think there might have been extra Aerosmith on my playlist this time.

Falling In Love:
The Bad Touch - Bloodhound Gang. Well, I don't know if this is exactly a love song...

Fight Song:
The Name of the Game - ABBA.

Breaking Up:
Fuck Off Song - Reel Big Fish. Seems appropriate.

Prom:
Ready or Not - The Fugees. Ready or not, time for prom?

Life:
All of This - Shaimus. LISTEN TO THIS SONG!

Making babies:
Shaft - Issac Hayes. I think I win for best "Making Babies" song.

Mental Breakdown:
Drunk Again - Reel Big Fish.

Driving:
Dateless Losers - Reel Big Fish. I think I might need a little more variety on my iPod...

Flashback:
The Devil's Paintbrish Road - The Wailin' Jennys.

Getting back together:
The Ectasy of Gold - Metallica. The S&M version.

Wedding:
Slow Down - Shaimus.

Birth of Child:
Sayonara Seniorita - Reel Big Fish.

Final Battle:
Ooh La La - The Ditty Bops.

Death Scene:
I'll Fly Away - Alison Krauss & Gillian Welch. "When I die, Hallelujah, by and by, I'll fly away."

Funeral Song:
Chiquitita - ABBA.

End Credits:
Love You Madly - Cake.

Just a note, this was done with my iPod and not my full music library. I suspect it would have been much more random otherwise, since I can't resist iTunes' free song of the week (even if I don't like it, I still download it).

3 comments:

Lara said...

i love the totally incongrous pairing of "chiquitita" with a funeral. :-P

Anonymous said...

Haha - loving Shaft !!

Teacher Anonymous said...

Shaft! Can ya dig it?