Thursday, July 19, 2007

Graphic distraction

Being the last week of drastically condensed summer courses, I've been working diligently on my projects and am somewhat brain dead. I also had my quarterly freak out ("Why am I going into teaching? I don't even like kids.") and very first anxiety attack in the middle of class today, so... here! Pretty garden pictures!


My very first piece of corn. It was teeny tiny, but quite delicious. I look forward to eating the rest of the ears.


This watermelon was about the size of a superball last Friday. Now it's about the size of a brain.


Honeydew melon. While they were small, they looked like fuzzy green testicles hanging from the fence. Now, they look alien and somewhat evil.


My first red tomato. Still not red enough to pick. Stop teasing me!

No comments: