Tuesday, November 07, 2006

All in a day's work

Well, I think I'm just going to do a list of interesting events that happened today, since I'm feeling really lazy.

1. One of the students in the class I tutor gave me a picture of her and her niece. I have to say, it's one of the nicest things any of the kids have done. They seem to like me, though, as they're always giving me props now and even asking what my MySpace code is (I definitely refused to tell, as I'd rather not have to sanitize the page).

2. Got to drive off-road (in the shitty old Saturn I drive). I wasn't sure the car could do it, but she pulled through. There was a fire in the median of the freeway and traffic was at a dead stop, so everyone approaching the traffic just started pulling U-turns through the median. It was great.

3. New lunch box. It's so cute! I also got some little sauce cups. I'm so obsessed with lunch.

4. Guitar Hero II!!! Life is good.

1 comment:

Lara said...

yeah, i'm dreading the day my kids find my blog. not that there's really anything up there they can't see, just that it's a big part of my life that has thus far managed to stay hidden from them. i don't doubt they'll find it soon, though.

btw, i feel a little self-conscious commenting all alone here... i imagine my comments spoken in a big, empty room, echoing noisily in the space... it's creepy...