Thursday, November 09, 2006

A dream post

I know, I know. Talking about your dreams is lame and boring. Still, though, I have a confession to make: World of Warcraft has invaded my dreams. Sometimes I'm my character from the game, sometimes people just have their names floating above their heads. Now, this isn't a new phenomenon, mind you. I've been having Warcraft dreams for months. This month of blogging fury has just driven me to share, though (and it's still so early in the month!). So, yeah, I'm a dork. I haven't had a flying dream lately, either, which makes me sad. Flying dreams kick ass.

I've also been having lots of wedding dreams lately, not really surprising for someone recently engaged. I'm still waiting for the inevitable, though: a dream about getting married, Warcraft style.

No comments: