Wednesday, November 29, 2006

A list

You can tell we're getting down to the bottom of the barrel when I start breaking out the random lists. However, I'm quite determined to make it through the month, so I'm just going to go there anyway. Here it is - Things I Like:

APBLT - That's avocado, peanut butter, bacon, lettuce and tomato.

Honey on grilled cheese sandwiches (with extra sharp cheddar, of course. None of this American Cheese bullshit).

Cute socks. I'm actually the easiest person to shop for, as I can always use another pair of socks.

Soup on a rainy day. My family always had a tradition of homemade soup on the first rainy day of the year. Unfortunately, down in SD it's a rare event when it rains the whole day, so by dinner time it usually isn't soup weather anymore.

Letters. I hate sending them, but I really love receiving them. As you might imagine, this means that I never get them. How much does it cost to send a post card? I should do that more often.

Organizing things. I may be a messy person, but, dammit, the files on my computer are beautifully organized and my CDs and books are alphabetized. I've also got the food in the pantry organized so that the food that will expire soonest is in the front. Now, if only I could bring myself to vacuum.

No comments: