Saturday, November 11, 2006

A has a foul mouth

There is something funny about my body's chemistry. I can bleach fabrics with my bare hands, drool at the sight of foods that make other people cringe, and I get this bad breath that won't go away, no matter what I do, until the next day (apparently, sleeping cures all). The breath thing is the biggest issue, though, as it means that I can't get anywhere near R's face until it goes away. Here is a list of things that, according to him, give me really bad breath:

-roasted crabs
-teriyaki nori
-kimchi
-bell peppers
-tofu

Now, obviously, I could just avoid these foods. I usually do, but every once in a while, I just give up and have myself a stinky day. R doesn't like it, but at least it's not every day.

Oh, in other news, I found a pair of jeans that fit. Apparently it was time to move from the juniors section to the misses. I had been afraid that all the pants there would go up way too high, and many of them did, but there were a few that didn't (and the pants in the misses section were built to accommodate people with curves), so now I'm the happy owner of a pair of Levis.

No comments: