Thursday, February 28, 2008

Curses!

I recently became the not-so-proud owner of a jinxed car.

Well, perhaps jinxed isn't really the term for it. Falling apart might be a little more appropriate. I probably should have anticipated this situation when the car was given to me because my family didn't want to fix said car that I was borrowing from them, but I thought it could hold it together until June. In June, R's car will be paid off and we will be able to get ourselves a reliable second car. This, however, was not to be. The little dash light shaped like a battery turned on this morning. I continued driving around, hoping that this wasn't an urgent problem. On my was home, the lights in my car dimmed, the airbag light turned on, and I could get up to speed after stopping.

I swear, if the repairs are more than the car is worth, I'm just going to scrap the dang thing!

No comments: