Friday, February 01, 2008
I got out of school today and checked my messages, only to discover that our wedding location was going to be busy on the day we had selected. Seeing as they told us they would know by February, and we were still first in line in December when I last checked, some university organization must have decided to slip in at the last minute and claim our spot. Unfortunately, when I called back the lady I needed to talk to had left 9 minutes previously, so I have to wait for Monday. Hopefully we'll be able to get the hall for the following weekend (I'll be sending R over to put down a deposit Monday morning as soon as I have called her), but, if not, it's going to be a pain in the ass. See, relatives, this is why I wasn't giving a certain date for the wedding. The date wasn't secure!