Sunday, February 17, 2008

R is laughing at me right now

So, just this last week I bought some reusable grocery bags. Nice, roomy, logo-free bags. They've got two sets of handles, little and big, so that you can carry them in your hand or on your shoulder. Seeing as I've always been good about disposing my own trash, I don't think I've contributed much to the whole urban tumbleweed glut of plastic bags out there, but still. I'm going to be responsible for the carrying of my own purchases from now on. Self sufficient!

I, of course, forgot to bring them shopping today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That happens to everyone and their reusable grocery bags, so for Christmas I got my family reusable bags that have their own little stuff-sack sewn on. They end up compacting into the size of a pill bottle, so they are perfect for throwing in a purse or backpack. Now we don't forget ours!
S

Teacher Anonymous said...

They gave me a free one like that with my order. The thing is all silky, though, so it is a little embarrassing to use. I've got it in my school bag in case I want to pick up a few things on the way home. Luckily, I've been doing a lot of cooking over the long weekend and have since remembered to bring the grocery bags with me.